Agile New England is committed to maintaining secure systems within which your personal information remains protected.
- Access to the public areas of this web site is free and does not require you to provide us with any personal information.
- The views expressed by participants at Agile New England events and individuals on the web site are those of the individuals, not of Agile New England. Agile New England does not endorse the views, products or services of participants at chapter events, sponsors, or individuals on the web site.
- Information you disclose to Agile New England may be transmitted to sponsors of certain specific events, but only in compliance with a disclosure we provide to you at the time of registration. As part of our agreement with this event's sponsors, some of your personal information may be transmitted to sponsors to enable them to assess future participation in our events, or to contact you with information about their offerings. After that transmission takes place, usually within a few days after the event, you cannot withdraw consent for your personal information, associated with that event, to be transmitted to that event's sponsors.
- Some of our events might be recorded, either in audio, or video, or photographically, or any combination thereof. If you wish not to be recorded in video, we do make reasonable attempts to provide seating that will not be subject to video recording, but we cannot ensure that such seating will be available. Nor can we ensure that you will not appear in a video recording if you are outside such seating area. For events that are subject to photography or audio recording, such photography and audio recording is unrestricted.
- If you pay by credit card through our online registration and payment system, Agile New England will not keep complete credit card information longer than is required to verify and post the charge to your account.
- Agile New England maintains databases of membership and event registration transactions for financial and membership management and benefits purposes only. Access to this information is protected by allowing only authorized volunteers to log into the system with password protection.
- We may log your IP address, operating system, browser and other technical information for statistical purposes and for the purpose of identifying, preventing and responding to fraudulent registrations or attempts to compromise the security of our systems.
- Where compelled by way of a court order or other enforceable legal instrument, we will disclose information held within our systems.
- While we take reasonable precautions against disclosure, Agile New England cannot guarantee that our security precautions will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your personally identifiable information.
- These policies are subject to change.